Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g a warning to others

3 years ago

this mod is basically impossible to play with SE if you're solo.

3 years ago

Really MSI is recomended for multiplayer, but may I ask why ? Because of missions on other planets ? remember you can disable it

3 years ago

i didn't even get past the lab mission haha it just took too long to make the required items, 174 repair packs and other things. the difficulty level is already at 1 and i can't reduce it further. it would be nice if i could have more time.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Ohhh you're on early game. Hahaha. =) These missions are timed for bonus only. dont worry about that. Anyway I may add more time next update

3 years ago

🤷 teh lab blew up because i didnt get it done and then it moved off in some biter nests

2 years ago

this mod is basically impossible to play with SE if you're solo.

You HAVE TO automate all important things. I am about 300+ hours in (MSI+SE; other minor mods) and there is no major problem so far...

2 years ago

300h?! Wow! How far on tech level? How is your fps ?

2 years ago

You HAVE TO automate

well i was under the (probably mistaken) assumption that if i didn't complete the lab mission, i couldn't have a lab, and thus, no advancement :-)

of course I automate everything!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

-deleted-

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

300h?! Wow! How far on tech level? How is your fps ?

Hi, i am "slow" player so... not far: have Energy sci pack2; Astro, Material and Bio sci pack 1. But I have outposts for all "space" resources, about 12 surfaces explored, about 1/2 Nauvis cleared from biters. Fps/ups is holding 60/60 most of the time, so no probl at all. Now i am preparing for proto-battle (tried once before, but defence did not hold very long :D) . Ohh during proto-battle fps suffered just like me :D

New response