|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.10.1 (1 year, 3 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
Automatically plans to mine all resources in a resource zone.
- Make the Miner Planner Controller (Requires 5 electronic circuit) and drag-select a resource zone.
- Choose the direction the belts should transfer the resources to (top, bottom, left or right).
- Choose your miner, belt and pole type with the buttons at the top.
- Click the resource button of the resource you want to mine.
- The area you selected is deconstructed and a dynamic blueprint is applied to mine according to your specifications
- There may be missing poles or belts on the edges depending on the selection area
- Since miners are placed based on their center location, they might be placed partly outside the selection area
- Might not be compatible with all mods providing miners, poles or belt types. Just try and let me know.
- Multiplayer is untested