Mine Liquid Ores

You can extract liquid iron and liquid copper. Refrigerate them to make plates.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g oven does not appear with the Bob Mod

3 years ago

Start the game with the BOD mod (Bobassembly) and I saw that it does not appear available to create the oven that creates resources from the liquid ...
I hope one of the two updates soon so that the oven appears ...

3 years ago

Sorry for the delay.
I updated the mod a while ago to help, and I think that DellAquila gave me the ownership of the mod something like yesterday I guess, so I didn't had any notifications about the posts of the last few days, I just saw them today.

I'll look about this bug, Bob's Assembling machines may cause a conflict.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So I found out the Bob fluid burner furnace has the same internal name as the fluid furnace of Mine Liquid Ores. The way this mod is made makes it add the fluid furnace after Bob add it's own I think? So it could explain why only the Bob fluid furnace is there, and the Mine Liquid Ores one is missing.

I will have to rename internally the fluid furnace to make it compatible with Bob's Assembling machines, and a migration script to not break existing maps.
I think I'll rename it the cooling machine, or something like that. After all, it's more that than a furnace. It's a casting machine for plates.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello greetings.
Thanks for answering ...
A few days ago Check and compare certain files and the name of both mods and the problem is in what you say, your mod has an electric furnace that is used for the creation of liquid mineral plates, but the mod Bob also has it, but it is a non-electric and in a certain way, come into conflict and the game only shows that of Bob, but check the Bob mod setting in the game settings and deactivates that Bob furnace, and now Your oven if it works well and correctly.
I hope that in any way in new updates, that little detail will be resolved ...
Greetings

3 years ago

I updated the mod (0.0.6).
I made an overhaul to it, and add some hr graphics and icons for fluid metals.
I renamed the fluid furnace to the regrigerating machine. The migration script I made should make existing saves convert the fluid machine into the new one without any problems.
Now, both furnaces exist with Bob's Assembling machines.

3 years ago

Thank you very much for the quick attention ....
any other problem I will report

New response