Micro Furnace

7 micro furnace that can cook an entire belt by itself (this is a fork original in description)

Content
2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Productivity

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The "Productivity limitation" startup setting doesn't actually DO anything, I'm running a K2-SE save and I went through each recipe and NONE of them changed productivity modules between toggling the "productivity limitation" setting(what's it supposed to do?), and the recipes that smelt from stacks of items into normal results instead of stacked results never have productivity in them. Is this intended?

Also, the modded bunch recipes get productivity(including the Deadlock Stacked versions in most cases), but the iron/copper bunch recipes don't.

2 years ago

productivity limitation should limit the amount of productivity stacked to a recipe but well I know it's working quite badly for now... Since it's a bit that I don't anything on this mod I'm gonna change this as soon as possible.

It should disable productivity on any recipe this time...

I'l post here again whren everything is fixed and update a bit more on discord probably - https://discord.gg/753wmGJ (also I'm going to update small furnace)

New response