Mega Bot Start

Start with Power Armor, Roboports and Robots. Compatible with other mods including Bob's Warfare/Logistics/Personal Equipment and Krastorio 2.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b weird behavour with trainsaver

2 years ago

Hi.
If you play with this mod and trainsaver, then you get a new set of items every time you leave the trainsaver. In my case it's a bit stupid, because in the beginning I got an armor with equipment from Bob and after I left the trainsaver for the first time, it was replaced with an armor from Extended Vanilla. Now every time I leave the trainsaver I get a new armor from Extended Vanilla.
That's why I removed this mod from the modpack for now.

1 year, 9 months ago

Going to guess the way trainsaver works is that it removes the engineer from the game while the saver is active. The way my mod works, to keep it compatible for multiplayer, is that when the engineer gets spawned, is given all the items, forcefully is equipped of them and it seems like nothing happened. Why its giving you the extended vanilla version? Might be the way I decide what flavor of armor you get. The choice is on map creation, but it doesn't check a second time. I think I can fix this with a simple decision if you have armor already.

1 year, 3 months ago

Actually checked and all trainsaver is doing is creating a custom cutscene that always follows along.
What your mod then does is when the cutscene is ended (via LuaPlayer::exit_cutscene) it attempts to give the player their armor, however the player already has armor. Your mod then goes "oh armor? Lets ignore it, outright delete the armor and replace it with the default MK2. This causes players to lose their valuable armor and get it downgraded with the starting armor of this mod.

New response