Max Rate Calculator

Calculates maximum consumption/prodution rates of assemblers, plants, etc.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b No GUI

3 years ago

Hello. There is a bug with the mod. It worked flawlessly until a few days ago.
Me and two other players are playing on a server. The mod works well for the two, but i cannot open the mod GUI. I can take the tool, and drag over assembling machines, furnaces, whole factory even, but there is no GUI with the information like there should be. When using /marc debug, first time it wrote a lot of texts (but no GUI still) with no visible errors, only statistics it had to show in the window which did not appear. Now even with /marc debug it won't even print this information to the chat. Tested on multiple saves, new world, tried uninstaling the mod, opening the save, saving, instaled mod again and opened the last save. Did not fix the issue.
If you will need tell me what filles to attach, and i will provide them

3 years ago

I wonder if it’s a multiple monitor issue. Are you running more than one? If you run it on a different screen would it work? That would be a clue.... I changed it a while back to allow you to reposition the window. Also does the 4 function calculator appear ( separate hot key)

3 years ago

I've uploaded 3.4.43 which has a couple of new debug commands. I'm taking a guess as to what the issue might be.
After installing this, could you run
/marc showloc
and report the results here.
Try
/marc resetloc
and select some assemblers again

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Yes, multimonitor setup, two different screens, one 1920-1080(default) and one 2560-1440(secondary)

Running only one screen does not solve the issue

Updated the mod, /marc showloc showed x 128 and y 176, after using /marc resetloc it showed x0 y176. (now its always at 0,176 even after restart)
When selecting assembler, it again writes the things in chat, but not showing the window - chat : https://imgur.com/a/Es5rIy1
I also add, that the ''mising GUI'' does not affect only your mod. The same is for ''todo list'' and ''rate calculator''.

3 years ago

Hmm, so the movable window wasn't the issue.

Do you have an example of a mod that is putting up a gui properly for you (particularly one with a movable window)? Maybe I can look at it to see what it's doing differently

3 years ago

Also, could you try it with no other mods on a new game? Perhaps there's a conflict...

3 years ago

I'm sorry, this was a user error. i had by default enabled ''Hide mod GUI's '' in the F4 debug menu.
Sorry for wasting your time

3 years ago

Thanks for letting me know! Other people have reported this and it's been a mystery to me!

New response