Max Rate Calculator

Calculates maximum consumption/prodution rates of assemblers, plants, etc.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Improvement suggestions

3 years ago

I like this mod, it make my life much easier than manually calculating the ratio every time expecially with Krastorio 2 mod.

I would like to see some improvements however, more QoL and I hope you'll take in consideration in future updates:

1. The hotkey opens the the rate calculator but the same hotkey won't hide the rate calculator and I have to press "X" for that, make it possible to use the same hotkey to hide the rate calculator quick

2. Unable tu use numpad using the calculator but manually pressing the numbers with the mouse, I would love to see numpad compatibility for fast calculations too and even a different hotkey for opening/closing the calculator aswell.

3. We can see input/output rate, i would like to see some better informations like, I want to craft 10 grenades/s using the specific assembling machine with/without modules, how much of coal/s and iron plates/s I need within parenthesis the number of assemblers needed to reach the amount of iron plates/s with/without modules etc.

3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. 1 & 2 could be easy, not sure about 3.

3 years ago

Thank you! I can't wait for the next update :P

3 years ago

Version 3.4.42 does #1 now

3 years ago

Awesome! Thank you!

New response