Max Rate Calculator

Calculates maximum consumption/prodution rates of assemblers, plants, etc.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Recipes with Probability no longer shown correctly

4 years ago

When selecting a machine with a recipe with probability, it seems to ignore the probability completely.

I'm not sure if this is a bug introduced into the game .. or a game change that means you have to change the mod somehow. But the mod works properly in 0.17.45 and does not work in 17.46 thru 17.50.

4 years ago

Thanks for letting me know. I've reproduced it, and have a fix, which I'm testing. Expect an update soon!

4 years ago

Wonderful. It's a little embarrassing how much I use your mod.

4 years ago

Thanks! I use it a lot too, (but not recently on those uranium processors). Fixed now in version 3.1.22.

4 years ago

umm would production scrap 2 mod have probability errors as well or it should work anyways

4 years ago

I’m not familiar with that mod, but I think it should work ok. Where would I find that mod?

4 years ago

it is here on the mods site

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ProductionScrap2

and the premises behind the mod is that the processes, that are used (usually vanilla recipes), are not 100% efficient and as such you sometimes get scrap from a recipe in both handcraft and assemblers

4 years ago

Thanks, I’ll have a look

4 years ago

I've run a few simple 10 minute tests with the scrap mod with the creative mod, and the production stats seem to match what Max Rate Calculator says it should be. Interestingly enough, I ran the same test without the scrap mod, and got as many products (steel barrels) per minute as with the scrap mod, which only seem to add some scrap, but not deduct from the number of products produced. Are you seeing differences?

4 years ago

I did some tests with scrap smelting/recycling and the numbers look good there too.

New response