Max Rate Calculator

Calculates maximum consumption/prodution rates of assemblers, plants, etc.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Plans for 0.17

5 years ago

Just wondering if you eventually plan on releasing this tool for ver 17?
I had no idea how much I used this until I started a vanilla game... Like literally throwing down assemblers and setting the end recipes and just using your tool to do all the math automagicly.

5 years ago

Planning on it! Downloaded 0.17 tonight, will start looking at how much needs to change tomorrow.

5 years ago

Great news! I am guessing you would only need to update belt speeds, but you probably need to check.

Sidenote, you could possibly add the mod aso a function on the sexy new hotbar 😁

5 years ago

That would be sexy!

I've uploaded version 3.0.20 which should work, but I haven't verified the numbers yet. Took a wild stab at the transport belt rates ( bumped by 12.5% ).

Mining calcs were broken by changes to the mod interface, will need work to fix those.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Nice. I'm surprised the wiki isn't properly updated, but I am 90% sure the New belt speeds are 15, 30 and 45 items pr second.

From Annotated roadmap on the Forum "Belt speeds increased 12.5% from 13.33/26.66/40.00 items/s to 15/30/45 items/s 1, 2"

From FFF #276: "At this point it is quite obvious to reduce the spacing to 8 pixels, which is a factor of 32, and gives a nice even 15.00 items/second, which is what we have done for 0.17:"

5 years ago

You are correct Nesflaten

Theanderblast, it looks like you made the same small changes that I did to the beginning of the control.lua when I updated this mod to experiment with 0.17 builds prior to the patch coming out. I don't recall having to make any of changes to account for the belt speed updates. Did you have to do any?

I haven't tested the calculator thoroughly with circuits or anything but which the change I made in the past (which mirrors your own) it looks to be working well.

5 years ago

Npuldon - had to comment out the mining drill stuff, and i tweaked the numerator/denominator values for the belt speed to basically reflect that 15/30/45 set of numbers.

5 years ago

" tweaked the numerator/denominator values for the belt speed to basically reflect that 15/30/45 set of numbers."

Yeah, that's what i did as well. We made the same independent changes

New response