Max Rate Calculator

Calculates maximum consumption/prodution rates of assemblers, plants, etc.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Negative crafting speeds & bobs beacons?

6 years ago

I love this mod so much, really helps set up proper ratios all throughout the game. Even for bobs mods, except when you get to mk2 & mk3 beacons.
So I'm willing to fiddle with these things myself if I need to, but I'm just asking if a couple things are even possible/doable:

Possible to make it work with bob's Mk2 & Mk3 beacons? It seems like all that would need to happen is max rate calculator asks the assembler what it's crafting speed & productivity are. And then it would work with all mods. But maybe that's not possible.

Also possible to fix bug where going under 20% makes it bug out? Currently, if I put 4 modules in an assembler that each reduce speed 25%, it would claim I produce 0 items per minute, because crafting speed is zero. But all machines have a minimum of 20%, so is there a way to fix that?

6 years ago

Thanks!

I don't use Bob's, so I don't know what all the issues might be.

For the beacons issue, I'd have to adjust the radius around the assembler I look in, so that's possible. Maybe a mod setting to change the max possible distance.

The speed change thing is weird. How do those 25% slower modules actually behave? In the vanilla game the prod modules reduce by 15%, and it's additive, so 6 in a machine reduce by 60%, and my testing shows that's what happens.

New response