Maps

by Pi-C

You may find a map of the region by destroying trees and enemies. Collect maps around the world to quickly discover the area around you! But beware: if you kill a tree, you may wake up hidden enemies instead of finding a map.

Content
1 year, 6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1

g [Added] Russian translation

3 years ago

Hello.
I have made russian translation of this mod.
Download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DroCeT-3iQGy6koJ9GhsMkizL3ayNEVI/view?usp=sharing

3 years ago

Thanks a lot! I'll add this to the next release. However, there's that new Wild fire mod that I'll need to accommodate for, so it may take a while. :-)

3 years ago

Included in 1.0.3!

3 years ago

Hi! Would you mind translating this string as well?

msg-charted-already=Unfortunately, you already know the area shown on the map -- there's nothing new to discover.
3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Sure.
msg-charted-already=К сожалению, вы уже знаете местность, указанную на карте - здесь нет ничего нового.

3 years ago

Thanks! Already added this for the next version.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

One last request, then I'll be ready to upload the next version:

[mod-setting-name]
MAPS-size=Map size
MAPS-marker-color=Color of map markers
MAPS-marker-ttl=Map marker duration (in minutes)
MAPS-marker-altmode=Show map markers

[mod-setting-description]
MAPS-size=Incidentally, all of the maps show a perfectly square area. Here, you can set the side length of this area.\n__ENTITY__small-map__: Map size * 0,5\n__ENTITY__map__: Map size\n__ENTITY__big-map__: Map size * 1.5\n(Default: 200)
MAPS-marker-color=Enter the color code in HTML notation (hexadecimal number with 6 digits, e.g. "#f18820") or as a comma-separated list of 3 numbers in the range 0…255 (e.g. "241.4, 135.9, 32.4")!\n(Default: f18820)
MAPS-marker-ttl=Map markers will be shown no longer than this time in minutes. If set to 0, markers will be visible until the map they mark has been picked up.\n(Default: 5)
MAPS-marker-altmode=Choose if/when map markers are shown.\n(Default: In ALT-mode)

[string-mod-setting]
MAPS-marker-altmode-never=Never
MAPS-marker-altmode-alt=In ALT-mode
MAPS-marker-altmode-always=Always

Sorry, I've gotten carried away a bit! I only hope that you don't regret already that you've ever volunteered a translation. :-)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

[mod-setting-name]
MAPS-size=Размер карты
MAPS-marker-color=Цвет меток карт
MAPS-marker-ttl=Длительность меток карт (минут)
MAPS-marker-altmode=Показывать метки карт

[mod-setting-description]
MAPS-size=Между прочим, все карты открывают совершенно квадратную область. Здесь вы можете установить длину стороны этого квадрата.\n__ENTITY__small-map__: Размер карты * 0,5\n__ENTITY__map__: Размер карты\n__ENTITY__big-map__: Размер карты * 1.5\n(По умолчанию: 200)
MAPS-marker-color=Введите цветовой код в виде записи HTML (шестнадцатеричное 6-значное число, например "#f18820") или как 3 числа в диапазоне 0…255, разделённые запятыми (например, "241.4, 135.9, 32.4")!\n(По умолчанию: f18820)
MAPS-marker-ttl=Метки карт будут отображаться заданное время. Если установлено в 0, то метки будут видны до тех пор, пока вы не подберёте карту.\n(По умолчанию: 5)
MAPS-marker-altmode=Выбор режима отображения меток карт.\n(По умолчанию: В ALT-режиме)

[string-mod-setting]
MAPS-marker-altmode-never=Никогда
MAPS-marker-altmode-alt=В ALT-режиме
MAPS-marker-altmode-always=Всегда

3 years ago

Thanks! I've uploaded version 1.0.4 with the new translation. Hope you like it!

New response