Manifolds

Adds pipe manifolds, which aid in flow distribution to/from pumps.

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Logistics

g Circuit connection location

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I like these, I've been wanting something with a smaller volume than the vanilla tank with lots of connections and the one tank mod, the MK2 Tank mod holds 100k and is way more than needed for processing but great for filling the black tanker wagons mod and has more connections than vanilla. This mod you have is perfect for what I was looking. The location of the circuit connection is kind of weird looking though. Is it possible to make the circuit attachment point to the very top instead of wrapping it under the front side? Along one of the single pump connection edges would be better if that was possible but I'd be happy with it on the very top if setting it to the single pump connection edge location is too much hassle.

3 years ago

It's not a use case I had anticipated, but I'll see about moving over that circuit connection. It may be easiest to just center it given how the rotation works, but I'll see what is doable.

2 years ago

Any chance this will still happen? I often use 1x3 manifolds as an in-line circuit attachment point.

New response