Magnectic Chest

Two magnectic chests - requester and provider -, a Inline Furnace and an Inline Assembling Machine that comes with 4 magnetic filter inserters, two for outside, 2 for inside. It can get or send items for every side.

Content
6 years ago
Logistic network

g UPS Helper

6 years ago

Hey, so I was looking at this as an alternative to the miniloader. I am running quite a large base and its starting to impact performance so I already have the mods to increase stack size, bot cargo size and the equalizer chests which together help pretty dramatically. But I still have 18k stack inserters across the map which with animation and entity counts, can't be helping things. The miniloaders mod only transport at beltspeed so my stack inserters with the increased stack size research are already about 2x as fast. Have you seen any UPS issues with this and would it benefit from the InfiniteInserterCapacity_Research mod?

6 years ago

Hello GoldFinger... The 4 mini inserters are stack inserters, they benefit from researchs related to stack inserters, in code of the infinite inserter mod they modify 2 thing that i believe will work nice!

"inserter-stack-size-bonus",modifier = 0.5
"stack-inserter-capacity-bonus",modifier = 2

In your case, maybe we can make a "box" that are a ultra fast inserter, without any animation.

6 years ago

i create here a prototype https://mods.factorio.com/mod/UltraFastMagnecticInserter , se if it helps you! XD

6 years ago

The DellAquila, will give it a try!

New response