Luzivras Factorio Power

Adds Solarpannels and Accumulators MK 1-8, Mk1 = 8 Normal pannels/accumulators Each Mark, means times 8 in power (additional cost on higher tears, to make a balance for the space)

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Power

g Still the best solar mod

1 year, 3 months ago

I just got back after several years and I see that this is still the best of the solar power mods from my perspective, even if there's been no updates.

If the purpose of a solar power mod is to be able to use solar power (at a minimally increased cost of materials) to save on space utilization, why do all of the other mods stop their tiers at 1000x? This is still the only one that allows placing solar in a small space and yet power a megabase.

I would recommend a small update or at least reply in the discussions, to silence the complaints about bugs and questions about whether it is still maintained (I noticed that you are still active, working on other mods). The "Redux" takeover/clone of this mod changed it so that it is now just as bad as the other power mods.

1 year, 2 months ago

i will pick up on this mod again, only thing is, eighter ill take from other creators rewritten code or check how they made it, what my buggs were and completly rewrite this mod from scratch.

My discord "WIP" https://discord.gg/FNDR25WHkA
i gonna jump around on diffrent projects, because my time is fairly limited, working from 7-18 german time.
ive taken a big break from factorio, vrchat was so much more for me, until they killed the modding comunity.
feel free to get to me personaly ^^

New response