Luzivras Factorio Overhaul deprecated

Less Colisions, New Loaders, Drills, Steam Engines, Boilers and much more

Overhaul
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g Missing 'Loader' Recipe

6 years ago

Hey, i researched "Logistics" and "Logistics 2" and for some reason the "Loader" is missing while the "Fast Loader" is showing, so i can't craft either of them. I'm on 1.1.2 because i prefer to make mod packs on stable. Is there a command i can use to force the tech without restarting all research? P.S. It's not a mod incompatibility, since I've had 7 worlds with this exact mod pack. Please help if you can.

6 years ago

your on 1.1.2 on my mod? ok its pretty old...

6 years ago

hmm check if you have the research after automation 3... type = "technology",
name = "logistics-3",
icon = "base/graphics/technology/logistics.png",
effects =
{
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "express-transport-belt"
},
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "express-underground-belt"
},
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "express-splitter"
},
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "loader"
},
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "fast-loader"
},
{
type = "unlock-recipe",
recipe = "express-loader"
}
},
prerequisites = {"logistics-2", "automation-3"},

6 years ago

thanks for the help, i ran a command to give me logistics 3, and i had it there, so ill just poke the code to make it work xP thanks for the help, and i'm sorry if i wasted your time xP

6 years ago

Np pro is there anything you want to have in factorio that i may can create for you? You can waste your time in a much better way check my youtube account and hear some great songs

6 years ago

thanks lol, checked out your channel and its got some nice songs, also i found out what the problem is, in-game is says you get the loader for logistics-1, but in the research file logistics-1 isn't even mentioned once. probably just a broken version lol

New response