Luzivras Factorio Overhaul deprecated

Less Colisions, New Loaders, Drills, Steam Engines, Boilers and much more

Overhaul
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15

g Updating your former solar mod

6 years ago

Since I know you've made the other solar mod, I'd like to request an update to 0.15.

https://mods.factorio.com/mods/PlatinumEragong/PlatinumEragongs_SolarExpansion

I'm a fan of compressing many panels into one exactly as was done there, without all the extra stuff this mod includes. Please update it for 0.15 so I can use my old saves, thanks.

6 years ago

You mean that solar pannel mk1 -8 from Luzivras factorio overhaul as a single module aka single mod?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

No, I mean the Eragong Solar panels updated to 0.15
I like their more complicated recipes and power limitations better.

If it's easier to turn Luzivras solar panels standalone, but balance the recipes and power limitations more like what the Eragong panels are, that is fine too.

6 years ago

i'm Eragong :D ive renamed myself in factorio unfortunatly ive lost permissions to my old mod, but np :)
heres the mod updated to 0.15 - https://mods.factorio.com/mods/YouTube_Luzivras/Luzivras_Factorio_Power

if you wish more complicated recipes then describe how you would make it and ill check up.
what do you mean with power liminations?

6 years ago

By power limitations, I meant less power from a panel. However, I just noticed that you changed the ratio from 4:1 to 8:1, so the concept is still the same. It just looked like more power was given as I didn't notice the ratio at the time.

The old solar panel recipe had a portable fusion reactor involved in the later stages to mix things up a bit. Considering how efficient these panels are, perhaps the efficiency module should also be incorporated somewhere, just to add more to it besides the same materials.

I'd also greatly suggest having the panels in the vanilla production category rather than its own category, since there's not really enough to warrant its own tab.

I also appreciate the effort and for providing the mod. Thank you.

6 years ago

jeah I know about the grouping but i plan in the future to make a own Category With Eco power, normal Power and Power Transportation. I plan to add more stuff and a portable relict fusion generator thats you gonna need for the solar pannels.... make the solarpannels harder :D like you wish :D Atm im bussy with rearagement of the The Overhaul mod, today ive uploaded too the Belt Furnaces as a standalone mod.

New response