LuaComb++


A programmable, quality-aware circuit combinator with a guided Lua editor for Factorio ispired by Moon Logic

Content
a month ago
2.0
83
Circuit network

b BUGS REPORT

a month ago

Find some bug? You are right

a month ago

Crash on start:

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle(left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=20x20).
See the log file for more information LuaCombPP/graphics/btn-help.png

Mods to be disabled:

LuaCombPP (2026.9.7)

I have many other mods installed, so it could be something to do with them, though, wanted to just point this out to you, as it seems like a simple-ish fix.(hopefully)
--Respectfully, Bob_Lob-law

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Crash on start:

Failed to load mods: The given sprite rectangle(left_top=0x0, right_bottom=32x32) is outside the actual sprite size (left_top=0x0, right_bottom=20x20).
See the log file for more information LuaCombPP/graphics/btn-help.png

Mods to be disabled:

LuaCombPP (2026.9.7)

I have many other mods installed, so it could be something to do with them, though, wanted to just point this out to you, as it seems like a simple-ish fix.(hopefully)
--Respectfully, Bob_Lob-law

can you send me the log file %AppData%\Factorio look for factorio-current.log, there is the list of mods you use or send some how your mods list, i will try to check with them

a month ago

Here are the mods I am currently using, I'd like to bet Space Exploration is the culprit, as it usually is the one that changes things.

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/gud-se-modpack/dependencies

a month ago

I tested it with all the mods on the list, and I had no issues launching the game or using the combiner

a month ago

I just finished re-testing it, and it doesn't have a startup error anymore. I'd like to bet that either your most recent update fixed it, or it was an oversight on my part, as when I was loading Factorio and got that error, I was very low on storage, so the issue could've just been a hardware problem. Thank you for your time.

New response