Longer Transport 2 16 Update

Original by Tommygunner70, Maintained by Zarra_Shimizu. x2 and x4 distance versions of underground pipes and all three underground belt types. i just made it so it can work on 16.x

Content
6 years ago
Logistics

b pipes overriden

6 years ago

belts seem to work fine, but something is overriding the pipes (they aren't longer than the underground vanilla pipes used to make them == all are the same length)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Update: Pipes don't work even if Longer Transport is loaded by itself.

6 years ago

fix: x2-x4-pipes-to-ground.lua
line 78: change "max_underground_distance" from 10 to 21
line 181: change "max_underground_distance" from 10 to 43

5 years ago

Thanks @usafphoenix

5 years ago

Hello usafphoenix,

I tried to follow your tip, and edit the lua file, but now it doesn't load the file anymore. I unzipped the file, edited the lua file, and zipped it again and placed it back in the directory. Did I miss something, or did I forget something?

5 years ago

rebirth101, delete the mod, then redownload.
the only thing you want to change is the value set on line 78 and line 181 (dunno why this hasn't been updated)..
line 78 should have it's value set to 21 instead of 10 (this is 2x pipe distance)
line 181 should end with a value being set to 43 instead of 10 (this is for the 4x pipe distance)

5 years ago

When I change the values on line 78 and 181, and load the game it removes all of the items from this mod - recipes AND the items already placed!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

then you didn't do it correctly. you corrupted the mod file, or changed something else. cause if you do it correctly it loads fine and the lengths are correct. if you do it wrong, the mod won't load, and thus you lose all the items and recipes.

New response