They deliver things far far away

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

i Logistic Drone Interaction

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

Hello there!

First off, wanna say I love this mod already, it opens up nice options for mid-to-long range low-to-medium bandwidth logistics. There is, however, one issue with this in my eyes.

The sender depots for the delivery vehicles (I'll call em planes for now) seem to update whether they're going to send something (and where) fairly inconsistently if fed via grabbers or similar. I've built a large Tiberium extraction outpost in my current run, and when I try to task planes with delivering Tiberium by near-constantly pumping it into their sender depot said depot only activates every so often (every minute or so, it'll send a wave of planes, then wait another).

Perhaps it's possible to adjust (or make an option to manually adjust) whether these depots will:

A: Interact with logistic bots (could help prevent grabber-loaded ones being stuffed to send to an unrelated receiver)
and
B: How often they check if there's a receiver depot that needs anything it has.

Thanks for your consideration! I love the concept and hope this mod will keep being good and getting better!

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I made a mistake in titling the thread. Apologies if my post appears unrelated to the title. I repurposed this thread as the issue I originally described was my own fault, not anything in the mod misbehaving.

New response