by Klonan

They deliver things far far away

Content
1 year, 3 months ago
Logistics

g Depot Logistic Requests are cleared after each use

1 year, 2 months ago

Hello!

I've noticed this issue from the first time I've tried to use this mod, and it still happens with the latest version. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the purpose of this mod, so I'll explain what I'm doing and what I'm expecting.

I set up a Long Range Delivery Drone Depot in my main base and set various items as Logistic Requests. The Logistic Requests are filled and the Depot has all the items I expect.

I then go to a remote base and set down a Long Range Delivery Drone Request Depot, request a few items and the items are delivered as expected.

I notice immediately the items taken from the Depot in my main base are not replaced.

When I get back to the main base and check the Depot, all of the Logistic Request slots have been cleared (even for items I didn't request).

I would expect the Logistic Request slots to remain, and not need setting up every use. Is this the expected behavior?

I have a few QOL mods installed and can share those, if needed.

Thanks!

1 year, 1 month ago

The request depot will automatically request the desired items, so you don't need to manually set the requests for items you want to provide

1 year, 1 month ago

Yes, I can see this is working now. Thank you for the clarification.

One more thing I noticed... The Depot in my main base will automatically request what it needs, but it will only get items from Storage or Passive Provider chests. Most of my items are in Buffer chests, and those items are not used even if I have "Request from Buffer chests" selected. The request goes unfilled.

1 year, 1 month ago

They should be able to use the buffers, can you provide save game I can test with? It might be that they request a delivery from elsewhere

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

I created a new save file with the bare minimum to recreate the issue.

You can download the save here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vri9GHK9f1dTJOTv5-jSlqzRXLR9wDwO/view?usp=sharing

• Go north from spawn a tiny bit and see the drone depot and passive, storage and buffer chests
    -- Notice Depot has "Request from buffer chests" checkbox checked
    -- Passive chest has 3 drones and 1 coal inserter
    -- Storage chest has 1 inserter
    -- Buffer chest has 1 transport belt
  • Go directly right to request depot
    -- Request 1 coal inserter
    -- Request 1 inserter
    -- Request 1 transport belt
  • The 2 inserters will be delivered and belt will not

Edit: Not sure if it matters but I'm on a Mac.

New response