Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

b Crash when trying to read a blueprint with modded tiles only

3 months ago

I have a blueprint with somes tiles from Krastorio (only that) and when I tried adding them to my request via the blueprint option, it crashed. No idea what can be the problem. Nothing beside the message I've got ingame in the log.

The mod Logistic Request Manager (continued) (1.1.31) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event LogisticRequestManager::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LogisticRequestManager/scripts/request-manager.lua:21: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
LogisticRequestManager/scripts/request-manager.lua:21: in function 'request_blueprint'
LogisticRequestManager/control.lua:99: in function <LogisticRequestManager/control.lua:48>

3 months ago

Hello Teneombre,
sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll look into it.

Is the blueprint placed in a book? Is it stored in the library or in your inventory? I assume it contains only tiles?

Could you please paste the blueprint (book) string?

Best regards
Daeruun

3 months ago

It's store in a book in the library. Will do that tomorow, since I can't have access to factorio right now. Yes the blueprint only have tiles inside.

3 months ago

Hello,I think I already know what is happening.
There is a limitation to the api on blueprints that are stored in the library. These should be considered by my code, butI‘ll need to add another check for this case, I think. I will check that later today or over the weekend.

You can try to copy the book to your inventory and try from there, but it might crash in that case as well.
I‘ll come back to you after I got a chance to check that.

3 months ago

Sorry, I couldn't play today and yesterday :/

3 months ago

No problem - I think I did fix it.
I'll do some more testing and then I'll push it live.

3 months ago

thanks you very much :)

3 months ago

You're welcome!

New response