Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

b [1.1.28] Crash when attempting to load a preset with aauto-trashed item into a buffer chest [fixed]

11 months ago

Playing K2SE, and I have spent life support canisters and crashed logistics bots set to autotrash in my orbital preset. I also keep buffer chests near my cargo rocket silo with my requests for ground and space loaded in, so when I go up or down I can switch presets and have bots replenish from them and get right back to building. However, any item with a maximum of 0 will cause a crash with the following error (in the album): https://imgur.com/a/gZnQ7Wc

To reproduce, make a preset with a maximum request of 0 in it (to be trashed from the player's inventory) and try to import it into any logistics entity that isn't something like the player or spidertron (chests, mainly).

I do realize this is an edge case, and understand if the crash doesn't get fixed.

10 months ago

thanks for the report.
I intend to fix it asap, but I have quite a lot going on and can't promise anything.

10 months ago

should be fixed in 1.1.29

New response