Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

b [1.1.24] (SE+K2) List of requests is truncated [fixed]]

1 year, 6 months ago
(updated 1 year, 6 months ago)

It seems there is a maximum of requests that can be stored. By that I don't mean the number of requests, but rather the rows in the request window, regardless of whether the row contains 1 or 10 requests.

This is easy to check: In my case (SE+K2) the requests for "dispose everything" or "dispose nothing"
generated only up to the point of the biological scientific catalogue. Everything behind it will be cut off.

You can manually add further lines (also empty lines - to fill them later in the game) and also save them. However, even this saved template will be truncated after some time. I have not been able to knowingly reproduce this point in time, but I can confirm that it occurs several times.

Is there a way to bypass this?

Edit: Number of rows is limited at 100.

1 year, 6 months ago

Hi!
Thanks for the report. I will look into it!
I'm not aware of a hardcore's limit that could easily be changed, sorry.

Daeruun

1 year, 6 months ago

OK. I got it fixed in 1.1.25.
The limit at 1000 requests is coming from the game itself.
I use the same check for all entities now to remove empty slots if too many lines are configured.
That way all requests will be applied, but the nice structure as in the recipes will be lost.

Daeruun

New response