Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

b [1.1.21] 5DIM major compatability issue [mitigated] [BUG is not mine]

2 years ago

This mod and 5Dim's core mod can't be active at the same time for some reason

Error it gives is:
"Failed to load mods: Error while loading item prototype "LRM-dummy-item" (item): 'stack_size' must be 1 when not-stackable is set.
Modifications: Logistic Request Manager (continued) > 5Dim's mod - New Core"

(Version of 5Dim's New Core is 1.1.13 if that's any help :b )

2 years ago

I'm a bit confused... stack-size of said item IS 1...
At the moment I'd say not a bug with my mod...

I'll look into it nevertheless.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Sorry. At the moment I cannot reproduce the error.

Could you please provide the complete error-info, the modlist used or a savegame?
Best would be a minimal example and the steps to reproduce :-)
are there any settings i need to change?

OK, I found it. If the stack multiplier is other than 1, the error occurs while loading.
so from my point of view it's actually a bug in 5dims new core mod.

I'll check if I can remove the flag, and investigate if the flag is somehow buggy or anything...

2 years ago

Thank you for the quick response, After I posted this bug report I kind of zoned out anything Factorio related afterwards

But now that you point it out, I do play with a stack size multiplier of 20, Which comes from the 5Dim's mod
Thinking back on it it seems quite obvious it was the problem, I guess I've just gotten too used to playing with such a high Stack size multiplier that I just saw it as the default stack size :shrug:

2 years ago

Well, I'm not permanently online myself, so no problem ;-)
I filed a bugreport and a Pullrequest with a possible fix in the 5Dim's mod-repository @ github.
I'm not sure if it is clever to remove the flag at this point, as it is easy to reproduce the bug with my mod active, but I think I will do it nevertheless, as it is not really required. The questionable item cannot be crafted, and should be only used by my own mod, so it should be fine...
That way you are able to use both mods to your liking, and they can use the older version of mine to reproduce the bug.

2 years ago

Done.

New response