Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

i Import / Export Multiple/All Presets [pending]

3 years ago

Awesome mod, thank you for this!

Was wondering if there'd be any chance of supporting the exporting and importing of all presets in a single string.

The reason for this request is because of how flexible the shift click or "append" feature is. It allows you to make a bunch of presets that can then be quickly combined together to produce your final requests. e.g. you can have 1 preset each for yellow, red and blue belts and then depending on where you are in the game you can quickly pick and choose which presets to merge with shift click. Once you have all the presets loaded and ready to go this process is smooth, however if you want a large and flexible list you end up having to export and import many presets between each game, which the above feature request would alleviate.

3 years ago

Glad you like the mod!

The chance for this is there, but I haven't figured out how to handle it GUI-wise.
I'd like to add a checkbox-tool or something like that to the export and I have need something to handle multiple presets being previewed so that the user can skip or rename them individually.

I'll see what I can come up with.

New response