Logistic Request Manager (continued)

by daeruun

Allows you to save and switch between custom logistic request presets, as well as request blueprints. Optionally presets can be pushed to constant combinators to use the circuit network to manipulate requests.

Utilities
3 months ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistic network

i Preset to remove everything from inventory? [complete]

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Has anyone taken the time to make a preset with Every Item included set to zero? I often get a bunch of junk in my inventory and have to take the time to remove each item one stack at a time. I wish there was a preset that removed ALL items from my inventory. I will have to take the time to create one, but if someone has already done it I would much rather import it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

problem here are modded items.
if you add any other mod that adds items, your list will no longer be complete...

but why do it at all?
asuming you disabled your personal logistics to prevent bots from bringing new stuff & you are standing in a logistic-covered area,
try one of these:

1. shiftclick your items standing somewhere in your base and the items should go to auto-trash...
    repeat until happy ;-)

2. put down an active provider box or two, open it and ctrl-click somewhere in your inventory. lots of items are pushed over & the box is cleared by bots.
    repeat until your inventory is empty

3 years ago

Yes, you are correct. I find myself changing what I am doing rather often. One sec I'm redesigning a smelting setup, the next im running out to kill a biter base, and they require completely different inventory. I would love to set it to empty, go to bio break, then come back and set what is needed to fight. No Big. I will set one up, just didn't want to do it if it was already done. Wonderful mod btw. I use it more than any other. Thank you

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Glad you like the mod.

I see the use case, and I admit that I wonder, if this is a thing for others.
For me, it's less of a problem as I let most of the things be built/destructed by bots.
Most of the time I want to get rid of only a part of the items in my inventory, and just put the into my trash slots, or a trashbox to be pulled by bots/a train.
I think it would be useful to Autotrash anything but the current request... That would be another mod, though. I wonder if there isn't one out there...
Damnit. Now I want that for myself.

3 years ago

Lol. I created it the hard way.. And as you said even as I get more tech I have to modify it, but I use it often. It's just nice to completely clear my inventory in between major task changes.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

There is a setting in the Interface Settings called 'Show all items in selection lists' - if you enable this, you can create the master-template to get rid of every possible item, regardless if you researched it already or not.

also, this string should contain all vanilla-items that are reachable without cheatmode - all with min=max=0:
https://pastebin.com/jNpahSj7
just throw the raw past data into the import frame of LRM

[edit] just noticed: this removes planners and spider-remotes as well as the armors - even if worn.
If you don't want that, disable logistics, load the preset, edit what you need and save it again

[edit 2] this will leave 1 light, 1 heavy, unlimited power armors and all spider-remotes in the inventory:
https://pastebin.com/006fR8wb

3 years ago

Awesome.. Thanks...

3 years ago

Sorry, i don't seem to be able to access the pastebin data.

3 years ago
3 years ago

Sorry they both say "Error, this is a private paste or is pending moderation. If this paste belongs to you, please login to Pastebin to view it."

3 years ago

Meh.
I'm pretty sure that the github-wiki works.

3 years ago

Yes, That's awesome... thank you

3 years ago

I just uploaded a new version that brings this feature as built-in preset. ;-)
It needs a command-line trigger to update, though.

New response