Logistic Request Manager deprecated

by Goalie

Allows you to save and switch between custom personal logistic presets, as well as request blueprints.

Utilities
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

i Option to clear all requests on player death

5 years ago

Interesting idea, seems worth to try.

Let me describe a situation:
After player died, very often the logistics bots are swarming to the revived player, filling up the inventory. It would a race to clear up logistics request slots ASAP, or no space left to grab up corpse.
So may I ask a new feature to handle this situation?
Solution 1: A new per player option to clear all logistics requests on player death. (So player can use your "load" button after they are ready again. But still player can still choose not to have this feature enabled.)
Solution 2: Implement a new preset (named as "Death"/"Revive"/"Emergency"/whatever). On player death, this preset is automatically loaded. (So this preset can be used to request the minimal emergency items, like power armor and a few exos, a car/tank with fuel, submachine gun for speed up grabbing corpse.)
No need to implement both. One of the above solutions would already be enough.

5 years ago

This shouldn't be too difficult to add, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance. I think for this situation I'd prefer to have it auto-save requests in a preset on death, and perhaps have this auto-delete itself once you restore it, but I'm open to other ideas.

New response