Advanced Furnaces 2

Adds 5 furnaces whose crafting speed depends on the transport-belt speed * 3. Energy consumption and pollution is appropriate. In the settings, you can increase energy consumption. Сan work with other mods for example angelssmelting, bobplates, PY, IndustrialRevolution. fixed bad code and angelssmelting. added Bio Industries stuff. please report bugs or ideas. Language en, ru, de, fi.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

g Enable/Disable possible?

6 months ago

Is it possible to add functionality to enable/disable via circuit network? I'm building a lab module that is using the V smelters for steel, plates, copper, and stone brick but to minimize the footprint I added 2 loaders between the smelters and chests (one to take from the smelters and one to put into the chests). The problem I'm running into is that I need more metal plates than I do copper plates so I have added more V smelters to produce more metal plates but it fills the chests with everything endlessly until full unless I space it further apart which I would prefer not to do.

This could also play into allowing a decider combiner or arithmetic combiner to set filters.

6 months ago

Also, is there a way to set the number of each filtered items is passed before the next filtered item is passed through?

New response