Advanced Furnaces 2

Adds 5 furnaces whose crafting speed depends on the transport-belt speed * 3. Energy consumption and pollution is appropriate. In the settings, you can increase energy consumption. Сan work with other mods for example angelssmelting, bobplates, PY, IndustrialRevolution. fixed bad code and angelssmelting. added Bio Industries stuff. please report bugs or ideas. Language en, ru, de, fi.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

g No Stone Brick Smelting

1 year, 4 months ago

It seems that the Furnaces are not able to smelt stone into stone bricks. Not sure if this is a bug due to me playing modded (Space Exploration of that helps) or if it is a general bug/feature. The ovens dont appear when hovering over the stone bricks and I cant find any setting to enable stone brick smelting. Any idea how to solve this?
Thanks a bunch in advance :)

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Hey, I had this same issue with the mod. I think it's due to how SE or K2 changes smelting. I created my own temporary fix by changing the "cool" recipe from 1x "wood" to 150x "coal" to 2x "stone" to 1x "stone-brick" Made this change in recipes.lua. Not a modder by any means but it works in the meantime until a proper fix is added.

1 year, 2 months ago

this comes down to that recipe being a Kiln recipe in SE

9 months ago

wouldnt mind seeing this fixed stone takes forever and way to much space in SE without these haha

New response