Advanced Furnaces 2

Adds 5 furnaces whose crafting speed depends on the transport-belt speed * 3. Energy consumption and pollution is appropriate. In the settings, you can increase energy consumption. Сan work with other mods for example angelssmelting, bobplates, PY, IndustrialRevolution. fixed bad code and angelssmelting. added Bio Industries stuff. please report bugs or ideas. Language en, ru, de, fi.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

b Crafting speed doesn't match the one in mod description

1 year, 4 months ago

The mod description says that the crafting speed is transport belt speed3 for a given tier, but my First Generation Oven (tier 2 of ovens) can only smelt one red belt of iron ore into one red belt of iron plates, which means that the crafting speed is transport belt speed1

I tried changing the crafting speed multiplier but since it's an inverse multiplier I need to go below 1.0 to make it faster than a single belt, but the minimum is 1.0. Am I missing something or is this a bug? I have bob's logistics, but since the problem appears on the vanilla red belts (I disabled the belt overhaul), I don't think it's a bob's logistics related issue

New response