Li-Quarry

by lost-in

无矿脉采矿机 0.5版本新增了初始可以制作一个能采集液体的矿机。以防止全图没有任何矿物时会卡科技 Mine ores without an ore patch. Version 0.5 adds that you can initially make a miner that can collect liquid. In order to prevent jamming when there are no minerals in the whole map "author": "FuzzCat927, Optera, fix for 0.18 by SirTony,fix for 1.1.x by Lost-in", Above is the mod author information I'm just a porter, not the original author of the mod

Content
1 year, 2 months ago
Mining

i Quarry mk 1 & 2

6 months ago

The first 2 quarries could use a new graphic i personally tried to modified using the graphics from this mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/arborium_upgrade but could not get it to work,perhaps if the author of arborium agrees you could use some graphics for the quarry and extractor?

2 months ago

I am not the original author of this module, so I only modified the code to make it compatible with the new version of the game and added a device, so I did not make any changes to the main code and graphics. If you need to change the device graphics, perhaps you can create a new module again

You cannot work after modifying the graphics. It should be because the graphics size is different, and you need to modify the graphics size in the entity code as well

New response