Lgks Evil ModPack

by Lgk

A modpack aimed to be as hard as possible.

Mod packs
4 years ago

i Add Assembler Assay + Global Warming + DivOresity

4 years ago

I'd also recommend Bot Servicing, but that mod accomplishes similar goals to Robot Attrition. Concreep is a helper mod that can offset one of Assembler Assay's difficulty options. Fracking makes oil production slightly more difficult. Prospector makes mineral extraction slightly more involved (but in a way separate from most mods). And Dirt Path just for fun.

4 years ago

I can't swap out Robot Attrition even if there are better mods since it's a dependency for Space Exploration. Assembling machines are very expensive which makes it feel very punishing to lose some of the resources necessary to build them and it hinders people from afking. There are already enough ways to extract oil since there are Oil Derricks, Growth facilities, BioChemical laboratories, Oil Refineries and pumpjacks. I don't think it would add much if you had infinite oil underneath regular oil it would simply be another competitor for the most efficient oil method.

4 years ago

I like the idea of prospector, global warming and maybe divoresity. Do you think global warming works with "Water As A Resource ZpmEdition" or do they simply invalidate each other?

4 years ago

They can work together. They both operate under different principles, with Global Warming being tied to pollution while Water As A Resource is tied to water consumption. One could try to offset their water consumption with pollution to create more water by melting distant ice caps, but Global Warming won't give them control over where that water spawns, which can be hazardous!

New response