Lejv armor

by Lejving

Tired of not having room for anything you want in your armor? This 32x32 armor combined with the Lejv Fusion Reactor makes a must have lategame item, at a really high cost.

Content
7 years ago
0.13 - 0.14
Armor

g Bugs!

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

There is an error message when you put on armor saying,

Error while running event on_player_armor_inventory_changed (ID 35)
Lejv-armor/control.lua:32: attempt to index field 'grid' (a nil value)

I have only tried iron and steel armor though. I don't know how the modular armor, power armor and lejv armor works so far. Though I had no problems using this mod before the 0.14 release. I fix would be well appreciated :)

EDIT: Modular, power and lejv armor work as expected. I'll just not use iron or steel for now. Not a big deal. There are always fish :p

7 years ago

same error here

7 years ago

Hello DrFluffeh and danymatrix, thanks for the error report. I can't believe I missed this for the latest update, since I remembered to check this on the earlier versions. It was some 0.14 changes that messed up my code a little bit! Anyhow it should all be working fine now with 0.1.1 so go update! :)

7 years ago

Thank you for fixing the mod so quickly, I appreciate it a lot. Nice to get things done as soon as possible :) Thank you man, keep up the awesome mods!

7 years ago

Lejv-armor_0.1.1

Hey this error pops up when trying to run a sandbox game:

Lejv-armor/control.lua:16: attempt to index a nil value

When I start a regular game, the error does not pop up but I think that is because the armor is not unlock yet.

New response