Layerd Belts

Adds underground belt layering. !!!!NOW USES FACTORIO EXTENDED PLUS FOR HIGHER BELT TIERS!!!!

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Logistics

b Failed Loading on Startup with Deadlock's Stacking BeltBoxes and Compact Loaders installed

5 years ago

Error Message from game at Startup:
"Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "underground-belt-L1" (underground-belt): next_upgrade Target (fast-loader) must have the same grid alignment (bounding boxes aren't compatible or tile_width/tile_height aren't compatible).

Mods to be disabled:
* Layerd-Belts"

I get this message when I attempt to enable Layerd-Belts after having installed Deadlock's mod. If I uninstall Deadlock's mod, Layerd-Belts works just fine.

From what I can tell about the error message, this is due to the way the layered belts are handled on the sub levels of the map, right? I'm guessing that Deadlock's Mod must do something similar for the compression boxes and compact loaders.

Any ideas?

5 years ago

yea, this a known issue and I'm working on a solution.
The way the diffrent layers are handled is by simply cloning the underground belt entity so it's likely that some mods don't know how to deal with about 16 of them.

What might also be of issue that I didn't had the time to redo the sprites and some code for loading it is still in the x.16 standard wich is also what I'm currently working on to fix. Sadly making good looking sprites, and be it just adding numbers and some colors to it takes some time.

I also got a similar issue with the hr sprites atm. If you find anymore incompadebilitys let me know.

5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I'll keep my eye out for anything weird.

I really appreciate the time you put into this mod. It's awesome, and I love using it!

5 years ago

thanks and no problem^^ I really like putting time into :D

New response