Landfill plus | Breakable landfill, recipe changer and more

Allows the player to break landfill and enable various other landfill related tweaks.

Utilities
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Removing tile from landfill preserves landfill with building graphic

3 years ago

Hello, when I pick up any placed tiles that are placed on landfill, they leave behind a darker color compared to regular landfill like a shadow. Placing any other building will revert the landfill to the regular brighter color.

3 years ago

Sorry that it took so long for me to respond,
I personally couldn't replicate the issue with the landfill changing color maybe some other mod that you have installed changes the color. But the bug that unmineable landfill is left behind when mining tiles above it has been fixed in the 1.0.10 release.
Have a good day!

3 years ago

Thanks for the bug fix! I found another bug when this mod is used along with Space Exploration. There is a feature called a navigation satellite that lets you be in a god mode form and look at the map that way when you press N. When you are zoomed out and moving across terrain. It leaves behind artifacts that look exactly like what I described above. I assume it's because the navigation satellite still makes you as a player whenever you move across terrain, and doing so permanently leaves the landfill like that until you place anything on it too.

3 years ago

This bug can be replicated by having space exploration and landfill plus activated on the same save, pressing N, and using the arrow keys while fully zoomed out and moving over landfill.

3 years ago

Thanks for the bug report. The bug has been fixed in the 1.0.11 release you just need to update the mod.

3 years ago

Hello again, Prehistoric! I found another bug in your mod when used with a mod called Tapeline. Tapeline is a mod that lets you measure distances like measuring tape. This specific bug occurs when you drag over landfill while having tapeline active, and creates unbreakable landfill that can only be destroyed by placing something on and off it.

3 years ago

As well as that, a new bug has appeared. Removing concrete on landfill also removes the landfill.

3 years ago

The Tapeline mod should work now in version 1.0.12 without leaving unmineable landfill behind. The "bug" that landfill is removed when mining the tile above it is intentional and you get your landfill back so don't worry about losing it.
Have a great day!!!

3 years ago

Thanks for the compatibility fix! I believe you missed something though, because in the new update, every time I place anything anywhere, the word "false" pops up in chat with a sound notification.

Also regarding the intentional landfill removal feature, is this intended to apply to tiles like concrete and bricks for example? And is there any way that one could remove these tiles without removing the landfill?

3 years ago

Oops looks like I accidentally left some debugging stuff in.
As for if it is possible for a tile to be removed above landfill it should be but you don't really want it to because if only the tile above would be mined and landfill is left behind you would instantly begin to mine the landfill beneath it because you still have your courser over it, this would just make the experience worse (in my opinion). Both being mined at the same time saves time even if you just want to get rid of the layer above the landfill. Because mining all tiles and then replacing it with new landfill is faster that accidentally mining both layers and replacing the holes that are left behind.
But still thanks for the suggestion!

3 years ago

The messages have been removed in version 1.0.13.

3 years ago

Hello, is it possible for you to add the function to remove the mod from a save by changing all the unbreakable landfill to landfill?

3 years ago

Found another bug, undoing a ghost building that's placed on landfill reserves the unbreakable landfill at the location.

New response