Landfill Everything

This mod adds a button that will put a landfill tile under every entity if you have a blueprint in hand. Very useful for complex reactor setups and blueprinting rail.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Blueprints

g off by one error

4 years ago

Hi - I'm seeing off-by-one errors placing pontoon platforms under my blueprints iff the blueprint contains stations (possibly train supply manager stations). The platforms are placed one tile east and one tile south of where they need to be. If I remove the stations from the bp and apply your mod again, the platforms are placed correctly.

4 years ago

Hi! Thank you for the report. I see in the other thread you were using the pontoon mod - is the "train supply manager station" from another mod? Is there another mod that may be interfering? I hope I can check this problem during the weekend!

4 years ago

Yes. I have pontoon and train supply manager. There are a number of minor glitches, but this off by one is broken rather than just annoying.

4 years ago

Okay, I can't find a "pontoon" mod so it must be called something else - do you know which mod has them?

4 years ago

Sorry - my mods are:

Alien Biomes
Alien Biomes High-Res Terrain
Base mod
Beautiful Bridge Railway
Bottleneck
Bullet Trails
Islands World
Landfill Everything
Max Rate Calculator
Platforms
TinyStart
Train Supply Manager

So I should have said platforms.

4 years ago

Got it! It happens when a blueprint has train stations but NO rail segments, because that's what I use to detect a special case. You normally can't place stations without rail so this is a bit of a edge case but it will be fixed in the next release.

3 years ago

I am also getting off by one error. For example:
https://imgur.com/a/U77BSna

This gets worse with bigger plans

New response