LandNOfill

Land NO Fill - No longer are you able to remove water features with landfill A simple mod for my modpack.

Content
5 years ago
Environment

i Adapt Title and/or description

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Can you please adapt the title and/or description, so that the mod pops up as a result when searching ingame for "landfill"? Your mod disables the landfill game feature but neither the titel nor the description mentions the word. Also: How does it work and what does "Compatibility mod for my modpack" mean for me as a player?

5 years ago

Ah, thanks for the tip!
If you unpack the mod you can see for yourself how it works. But it is very simple, I just swapped a variable so that it's attribute is inversed.
This mod wasn't really meant to be used for anyone, but for those who use my modpack.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mDGpgyk51TS0Ly3DLv-UafYTRK27wrIr (Still ironing out some kinks)

5 years ago

thanks for your answer. I think you will have to upload an updated version to the mod portal, where you put the word "landfill" into the description in info.json or it will not popup ingame when searching for "landfill". I still can not find your mod when searching there. I suspect you only updated the description here on the mod portal, which does not affect the description in the mod itself.

New response