Laboratory Productivity

by Rhaane

Adds research for laboratory productivity.

3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Make it more consistent with Mining Productivity?

2 years ago

Hello, I really like the idea behind this mod. However, it doesn't feel consistent with the Mining Productivity research. Mining Productivity has 3 levels with constant bonus (+10% each) and different research potions until infinite research is reached, this mod has more levels with changing bonus and multiple levels per technology level (e.g. 3 levels with production science before utility science is needed).

Would you be interested in adjusting the mod so that it becomes consistent with Mining Productivity? If not, would it be ok if I adjust your MIT-licensed mod and post the adjusted version (with reference to your original mod, of course)?

2 years ago

Go for it, if you need a different style of upgrade format then change it to suit you. Most mods like this are more or less copy paste and changing numbers anyway and color palette editing.

2 years ago

Thanks, I've reworked it and published it now (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Research_Productivity)! Please check and notify me if you want me to change anything in my descriptions.

Also, I don't know your preferred pronouns, so I used "they" in the description. If you want me to change that, please tell me too.

New response