LTN/Cybersyn - TCS Refuel Compatibility Mod

by Xeraph

Adds a stop in LTN/Cybersyn train schedules that can be used by TCS for refueling

Tweaks
1 year, 4 months ago
Trains

i [Feature request] Threshold setting before sending trains to fuel station

1 year, 9 days ago

Hi, first of all, thanks for this very useful mod.
I have a question, and that's become a feature request if it's not possible yet :): Is it possible to set the minimum amount of fuel missing in the locomotive before telling the locomotive to go to the fuel station? Because every train wants to go fuel after a delivery, and it slow down all my network because each train is waiting for the refuel station to be available again. A possible solution would be to construct several fuel stations, but I think it's better to only send train to this station if a given threshold of missing fuel is reached.
To handle more easily multiple fuel (coal, wood etc.) maybe the setting could be the minimum % of fuel available in the locomotives of the train (if a train has 2 locomotives, one if filled at 95% and the other at 29% (for example in bidirectional trains), and the threshold is set to 30%, the whole train goes to the fuel station. It will prevent train by using the fuel station only for loading 2 coals.

New response