Zooming Reinvented

This mod allows to heavily customise the zooming behaviour, in particular it allows to: - change how far you can zoom out (and still see the world) - change how aggressive the zooming is (equivalent to changing mouse wheel sensitivity) - change at what position and zoom level the map opens - zoom in or out instantly with a single key stroke See homepage/mod portal/readme for a full explanation of how this mod works. Please report any bugs and usability issues you find to help make this mod better - your feedback is much appreciated. Based on Zooming Reinvented by Jarcionek

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g [RESOLVED] dont get it

1 year, 4 months ago

ive changed the option which was set to 0.1, in description it said, 0.4 is normal base game (why tf do you change base game values?) anyway, ive changed it to 1 and now i cant zoom out anymore... so yea i dont get it. i scroll out and its like i hit a hidden wall... dont like it and no i dont want to use extra buttons or something, i just want to zoom a little bit more out (without chaning to map view)

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Unfortunately, your request is not completely understandable. please don't use abbreviations which cannot be translated.
If you mention an option, the name would be helpful. I try to guess what you mean.

ive changed the option which was set to 0.1,

option name? which option do you mean exactly? I guess you mean "max world out zoom"

why tf do you change base game values?

LOL if I do not change values, you would not need the mod.

if you do not know what you are setting, you should not change the values.
- The default value to zoom out more as in vanilla is 0.1.
- e.g. 0.2 let you zoom out more as vanilla but less then default.
- with 0.4 you can not more zoom out as in vanilla.
- 1 is the default zoom level of the player, so if you set the max to 1 you can not zoom out.

Solution:
- Reset all values to there defaults. So you can zoom out more as vanilla.

1 year, 3 months ago

sry i dont want to be disrespectful.

ill come back to this thread if i can comunicate what i mean :)

1 year, 3 months ago

did the reset help?

New response