Zooming Reinvented

This mod allows to heavily customise the zooming behaviour, in particular it allows to: - change how far you can zoom out (and still see the world) - change how aggressive the zooming is (equivalent to changing mouse wheel sensitivity) - change at what position and zoom level the map opens - zoom in or out instantly with a single key stroke See homepage/mod portal/readme for a full explanation of how this mod works. Please report any bugs and usability issues you find to help make this mod better - your feedback is much appreciated. Based on Zooming Reinvented by Jarcionek

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Nice mod! One small issue.

3 years ago

When holding a blueprint book and using the default Shift+Mousewheel Up and Shift+Mousewheel Down to change blueprints, this mod will cause the game to zoom in when scrolling up to the previous blueprint, but it will not zoom out when scrolling down to the next blueprint. This causes you to always end up zoomed in as far as possible when scrolling back and forth between blueprints. After deciding which blueprint to use, I always have to zoom back out so I can see again.

It's like the mod ignores the fact that you are holding shift when you are scrolling up, so it decides you're trying to zoom in.

Thanks so much for the mod!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This mod uses the standard commands for zooming.

it is not possible to use keyboard and mouse events in mods directly. only commands are possible.
I have no direct control over it, sorry.

EDIT:
https://prnt.sc/11lu0k0
I have found there are duplicate command assignments. try to remove the second assignment if you have any.

3 years ago

Ah, jeez. I looked for duplicate keybinds... poorly, it seems.

Thank you for your help. You got it perfectly right.

2 years ago

Came to make the same report and fixed the same way, Many thanks!

New response