Zooming Reinvented

This mod allows to heavily customise the zooming behaviour, in particular it allows to: - change how far you can zoom out (and still see the world) - change how aggressive the zooming is (equivalent to changing mouse wheel sensitivity) - change at what position and zoom level the map opens - zoom in or out instantly with a single key stroke See homepage/mod portal/readme for a full explanation of how this mod works. Please report any bugs and usability issues you find to help make this mod better - your feedback is much appreciated. Based on Zooming Reinvented by Jarcionek

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Multiplayer

3 years ago

I love the mod, but we cannot get it to work with multiplayer. We have to disable it every time when we want to play multiplayer.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I am not an psychic ;-) so tell me where the problem is.
I have tested multiplayer just again and it is still working.
To understand your problem, I would need more information.

3 years ago

on MP i can not zoom in or out. each time i try it snaps me back to a set zoom i can use the the other parts of the mod but i cant zoom at all

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I will have a look at it. however, you are the first one it doesn't work for (at least the first one who report this)

a) Have you installed other mods? if yes, which ones? You can get a list of the mods with Kux-ModExport
b) Did you try it to work without the other mods? Only to exclude that there is a conflict.

New response