Zooming Reinvented

This mod allows to heavily customise the zooming behaviour, in particular it allows to: - change how far you can zoom out (and still see the world) - change how aggressive the zooming is (equivalent to changing mouse wheel sensitivity) - change at what position and zoom level the map opens - zoom in or out instantly with a single key stroke See homepage/mod portal/readme for a full explanation of how this mod works. Please report any bugs and usability issues you find to help make this mod better - your feedback is much appreciated. Based on Zooming Reinvented by Jarcionek

Utilities
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Crash on disabling LTN

3 years ago

My game crash when I press "Ctrl + Shift + D", form the LTN (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/LogisticTrainNetwork)
Screenshot of the crash: https://imgur.com/a/jG93PB7

I tested without this mod and everything works ok!

Log:

75.170 Error MainLoop.cpp:1207: Exception at tick 39505840: The mod LTN - Logistic Train Network (1.14.6) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event LogisticTrainNetwork::ltn-toggle-dispatcher (ID 219)
The mod Zooming Reinvented (1.2.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Kux-Zooming::on_runtime_mod_setting_changed (ID 59)
Kux-Zooming/control.lua:252: bad argument #3 of 3 to 'index' (string expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function '__index'
__Kux-Zooming
/control.lua:252: in function <Kux-Zooming/control.lua:251>
stack traceback:
LogisticTrainNetwork/script/hotkey-events.lua:13: in function <LogisticTrainNetwork/script/hotkey-events.lua:8>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'newindex'
__LogisticTrainNetwork
/script/hotkey-events.lua:13: in function <LogisticTrainNetwork/script/hotkey-events.lua:8>

Thanks.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks for the report, I will fix this as soon as possible.
Could you please describe the steps to reproduce this error?
In the meantime please try if the quick fix 1.2.1 works for you.

3 years ago

With these 2 mods installed (LTN and Zooming Reinvented), press the shortcut to disable LTN (CTRL + SHIFT + D) and the game crash every time!
But either way, this new version solved the problem!

Thanks.

3 years ago

I have never turned off LTN before ;-)
"bad argument #3 of 3" was suspect to me.
in 1.2.1 I if have fixed the #1 argument. but if this helps then it was the right place.

3 years ago

It is a new feature of LTN, published yesterday!

Thanks.

New response