Crafting Tools

Adds hotkeys to craft items from your cursor, quickbar or nearby ghost items NEW: craft nearby upgrade requests if not in inventory FIX: craft merged chests

Utilities
6 months ago

b [FIXED in 2.9.1] Hotbar Hotkey Causes Crash

6 months ago

I'm getting these errors while i'm switched over to the editor during gameplay (using editor extensions)
Once I'm in the editor, I use the ctrl+(1-0) to switch to another hotbar, the error immediately throws. This does not happen if I use the mouse to click through to the hotbar I want, only if I use the hotkey.
The error slightly changes based on which shortcut key I use. The first example below is for ctrl+9, and the "event" changes to "Error while running event Kux-CraftingTools::shortcut-2-craft-5 (ID 243)" if I use shortcut ctrl+2. Also note that if I use the shortcut key to try to switch to the hotbar that is already active (ie, already on hotbar 3 and use ctrl+3, nothing will change) no error occurs.

The mod Crafting Tools (2.1.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Kux-CraftingTools::shortcut-a-craft-5 (ID 267)
No manual crafter.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'get_craftable_count'
Kux-CraftingTools/features/CraftingHotkeys/control.lua:12: in function 'craft'
Kux-CraftingTools/features/CraftingHotkeys/control.lua:101: in function <Kux-CraftingTools/features/CraftingHotkeys/control.lua:96>

6 months ago

i never use the hotkeys, but I will see what I can do

6 months ago

should be fixed now

New response