- Removed the PNGs of the old icon graphic of the energy processing circuits
- Moved some code from data.lua to module-subgroups.lua
- Changed the mod thumbnail
- Changed the icon graphic for the energy processing circuits
- The new one is made by Kirazy. Check out his mods. They look great!
- Added more available colors to choose from for the icon
- Changed the default color of the energy processing circuit icon to purple
- Added CREDITS.txt and GENERAL-LICENSE.txt
- Minor changes to the locale
- Fixed a small mistake in the locale
- Changed the mod description to clarify that this is an unofficial expansion for Krastorio 2
- Removed some debug code
- Fixed a wrong date and some errors in the changelog
- Changed the default icon for Energy processing circuits to the cyan version because black can be difficult to see on black background
- Changed factorio version to 1.0
- Added an option to split modules into 3 separate subgroups to increase the cleanliness of the gui
- Added a number of customization options for the bonuses of the modules
- Added options that allow to disable/enable certain features
- Added an option to change the icon graphics of Energy processing circuits and Productivity modules to alternative ones.
- Added customization options for the recipes
- Added option to fix the issue of some recipes reaching the cap of 60 operations per second.
Version: 0.1.0 (not public)
- First version (for me and a few friends)