Adds a range of different power producing options

Content
2 years ago
0.12 - 1.1
Power

b Electric Network: Satisfication 90/96 > Production 90/90

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Just started a new game after losing my last save and noticed the demand is higher than expected. I'm providing the exact amount of energy required by an electric mining drill however there seems to be a 6 kw difference.

This seems inline with power drain as stated in the wiki, however if I remove the drill and replace it the 6kw difference is gone and production is reporting a potential of 180kw when I can only produce 90kw.

If I similarly remove and replace the power source a wind turbine in this case the satisfaction goes back to 96kw, and the production goes back to 90kw.

If I then place two drills while in 180kw potential state, the satisfaction reports 96 again and neglects the fact there is a second drill consuming another 90kw while reporting production correctly again.

[attachment=3]Screenshot from 2021-07-14 21-29-49.png[/attachment]
[attachment=2]Screenshot from 2021-07-14 21-35-04.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Screenshot from 2021-07-15 13-25-39.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Screenshot from 2021-07-15 13-50-53.png[/attachment]

https://www.photo-pick.com/online/WEXwUIYa.link (attachments)

2 years ago

wind turbines produce energy with simulated wind.
so there are variations.

2 years ago

max output is 15kw, that wouldn't be a variation if it is the max output, and has no bearing on why the satisfaction fluctuates/misreports. And from the fact satisfaction can report 1/2 of actual demand it stands to reason that the production reporting double the max possible production is not a variation. These "variations" only occur on placement of entities in set sequences.

If mine placed first demand is higher then what is reported by the entity by 6kw
If power placed first production is double then actual max output.
If second mine placed demand increases by 6kw and you gain 90kw of free power which we got from the previous placement sequence. But this is weird because the second entity doesn't report power demand yet does in fact use the 90kw of free power as reported by the production usage.

2 years ago

same with diesel (gasoil) and other ks production ?

New response