|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.2.2 (3 years ago)|
Innomin8's Configuration Pack for Bob's Mods
So far it does the following:
- Disables Raw modules, as I feel they're way too strong
- Reduces the range and bonus effect of the upgraded beacons. They are now designed so that Mk1 beacons can cross the distance of 1 belt + inserter, Mk2 can cross 2 belts, and Mk3 can cross 3 belts. Very useful for Bob's + Angel's setups. All beacons now have 2 module slots.
- Enables a single tier of God Modules. These are intended for late game, and to be quite expensive. I think I need to make them more expensive than they are, so looking for feedback.
- They don't have quite as good of a productvitity module
- They have no speed, power, or pollution penalty
- They can be installed for recipes that normally don't accept productivity bonuses (final products)
- Reduces module slots in all refineries, assemblers, furnaces, chemical plants, and electrolyzers. The max level of these will have 3 module slots, except assembly machines which cap at 4.
0.2.2 - Reduced module slots on mining drills, pumpjacks, and water pumpjacks.
0.2.1 - Updated module 5's to require the top processor boards (CPUs) to align with the standard requirements for higher tiers of modules. Reduced God Module productivity bonus to match reduced # of module tiers. These are still very strong since they work on end products.
0.2.0 - Major update. Massively reduced module slots on all chemical plants, refineries, assemblers, beacons, and furnaces. Reduced tiers of Bob's modules to 5 instead of 8. Tier 2+ modules now require gems instead of starting at Tier 5+.
0.1.1 - Fixed name in JSON File
0.1.0 - Fixed version numbers in JSON file
0.0.1 - Initial release