Infinite Buffer Chest

by llVIU

An expensive small 1x1 chest that can hold a near infinite amount of items (65530 slots=3.3mil iron ores=6.5 mil iron plates=13mil steel plates). Good for being used as a buffer for ores. If you want a big 6x6 version (~1800 slot storage), look up the warehouse mod

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Storage

i Custom amount settings

4 years ago

Hi.
This mod is it what I was looking for!

But is great, if you can add a setting to set custom amount of items slots with one restriction:
Amount must be between 1 and 65530, where 65530 is default settings.

Best regards!

4 years ago

you can do that in vanilla with any chest, when you open a chest look for the red X at the bottom. Left click it once, move your mouse over how many squares you want to restrict, and left click again.

Either that or you can set up a red wire network connected to the inserter putting items in the chest (or belt in front of loader) to disable/enable if the chest has a certain number of items.

4 years ago

Yes, i know ;D But i suggest that, because for me if i open chest with this amount slots, i have high drop fps :(
Opened and closing it take some time in compare to normal chest.
I'd love to see this setting and maybe logistic chest.

Anyway, mod is very usefull! :D
Great work!

4 years ago

what about a minor chest with a much lower cost and space... 2000 inventory slots? Warehouse mod has 1800, do you use it?

4 years ago

No, because warehouse is 6x6, no 1x1 :P

4 years ago

ok but how does a cheaper version of infinity chest sound, 1x1 with 1800 inventory slots instead of 65530.

New response