Hiroshima (Scenario)

Command - New Mission: Locate and investigate the source of the distress signal on a faraway planet.

Scenarios
8 months ago

g Game Crash

1 year, 8 months ago

I disabled all but the base mod. I enabled the mod and only it's requirements.

126.527 Checksum for script Hiroshima-Scenario/control.lua: 3795083680
126.558 Error MainLoop.cpp:1284: Exception at tick 0: The mod Hiroshima (Scenario) (0.1.0) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Hiroshima-Scenario::on_player_created (ID 26)
Hiroshima-Scenario/freeplay.lua:68: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
Hiroshima-Scenario/freeplay.lua:68: in function 'handler'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:47: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:45>

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Did you get this error while playing the scenario or were you doing some other action? (edited for clarity)

1 year, 8 months ago

On load. It crashed and went back to menu

1 year, 8 months ago

Upon closer investigation, I can only replicate that crash when creating a new freeplay game with the Hiroshima Scenario mod/modpack enabled. Did you ensure that the unzipped Hiroshima-(Scenario)_0.1.0 was in the .../scenarios folder and the contents were outside of another folder?

Ex. .../scenarios/Hiroshima-(Scenario)_0.1.0 instead of .../scenarios/Hiroshima-(Scenario)_0.1.0/Hiroshima-(Scenario)_0.1.0

1 year, 8 months ago

The mod extracts to the mod directory, not the scenario directory. Does this require manual installation?

1 year, 8 months ago

To a degree, yes. A current known issue is when this mod/scenario is set as a scenario, it will error upon trying to load. You need to copy the downloaded zip from .../mods to .../scenarios and unzip it. When running the scenario, please ensure that you have the mod enabled.

1 year, 8 months ago

If you need more steps, please look at the updated description. It has step by step installation instructions.

New response