Hiladdar's Belts

5 additional tiers of transport belts, underground belts, and splitters from item speed of 70 to 250, and player configurable underground belt length. If Hiladdar's Gear module is included, then last two tiers utilize gravitanium plates and solvant to manufacture.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Logistics

i Inserters :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Do you have any plans with making inserters that can keep up with the speed and meaby some modules :)

4 years ago

On the issue of incerters, that is on my list. My initial intent was to have a separate module for loaders and inserters, but upon closer examination, it looks like the best place to put loaders in into the belt module, since belts the base game treats loaders more like belts then inserters, in terms of speed. This means that inserters will be a separate module with an optional dependency to the belt module.
The answer second part of your question regarding modules, is bit more detailed. Part of what you are asking for has already been addressed in in Hiladdar’s Scrubbers and Hiladdar’s Manufacturing module. My scrubber module introduces a scrubber module which lowers the amount of pollution generated. This allows up to 96% total pollution for an entity. This module can be beaconed, and affects everything that current speed and efficiency modules can affect. What Hiladdar’s Manufacturing module does, is introduce new entities which can accept up to 6 modules. What is left on the drawing board, are enhancements to the base existing modules, in terms of how many, and how much of an improve, as well as taking a closer look at what should be considered an intermediate item, especially if it is a sub component used to make a science pack of some sort. Some potential items for this tagging are inserters, walls, piercing rounds, grenade, railroad, electric furnace, and productivity module, since they are now sub components of science packs.
Short term, based on FF 338, I expect possible breakage of one or two of my modules, particularly those that deal with the character. Several other aspects of the game I am looking at are pipes, storage containers, walls, weapons, power generation other than solar, biters, and resource patches.

New response